Chardonnay 2018

Chardonnay 2018

80% of this wine’s fermenting and then maturing took place in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in oak barrels. Aged sur lie for 6 months.

  • Alc. 14,0%
  • Residual sugar 1,8 g/l
  • Acid 5,6 g/l

295 CZK

Add to cart

We are sending goods in 6 pcs per package.
Therefore you need to insert amount of bottles equal to multiple of 6 into cart in order to finish the order.